יום שבת, 2 במרץ 2013

A Summer's Reading - Post Reading Task 2

                                                                                                                        July 21st, 1957
Dear Mr. Cattanzara,

It's been a long time since the last time we talked. How are you? And how is your wife? Hope you're both fine.
I'm writing to tell you what happened in my life since that fateful night when I met you on the street. I don’t know how much you remember from that mentioned night, but I still remember your words "George, don’t do what I did". It took me a while, but I got on the right track. I went to the library, picked up the 100 books and started reading eagerly. Guess how much time it took me to finish them all? That's right, two months! Then I went back to school in order to graduate and I aced the final exam.

After I finished school, I went to a College in New York. I met there two important people in my life – John and Kelly. John and I became friends and we had an idea to start a company of our own (as you probably remember, I don’t like the idea of people telling me what to do), and Kelly is now my girlfriend.

Even though our company idea didn’t really succeed, I finally found my real passion, writing.It  turns out I'm talented. I'm writing a book about motivation and success. Currently, I work at a restaurant as a waiter in order to afford publishing my book. Be sure you'll be the first to get a copy when it is done. Kelly believes in me and we are very happy together. I think you would like her.

Well, all of these things couldn’t have happened without your help. You have no idea how much I appreciate you. You were there for me when no one else was. You motivated me to pick up my education and pursue my dreams instead of being lazy and wish for a better life. I have no words to thank you, and I'll cherish you forever.

                                                                           Yours,
                                                                  George Stoyonovich.


Very good work.
(93)
Daphna

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה